May 8th: Cyclopride Day in Palermo
Cyclopride is a national event that promotes the use of the bike and the bike culture. Addiopizzo Travel participates to the Palermo edition with lots of acrivities, including short bike tours in the old town centre and bike rental!
Join us at the "Bike Village" at Foro Italico, at the amazing Palermo Seafront.
- 9.00 am: the Village opens. Free inscription.
- 10.30 am: Non-competitive Cyclopride Bike Ride (itinerary and map). It is possible to rent bikes. Reservation required: Addiopizzo Travel (+39 3281528145) and SocialBike (+39 3383323446).
- 1.00 pm: conclusion of the Bike Ride at the Village
- 13.30 pm: pic-nic
- Afternoon: Village Fest with many activities.
- Short bike-tours in the old city centre, with English guide
- workshop for children
- bike mechanics
- bike acrobats
- street food
- raffle with prizes
- bike games